25x38mm SR Timber Premium Gold Batten GRADED BS5534
25x38mm SR Timber Premium Gold Batten GRADED BS5534 per metre - 10m minimum order
If you need any help or advice about our products or would like a quotation, please call 0330 123 1885 and a member of our team will be happy to help you.
PREMIUM Gold is our highest grade of roofing batten, incorporating a unique and distinctive gold colouration that does not hide any potential defects that can be found within traditional battens.
PREMIUM Gold roof battens are produced in our own sawmill in Latvia, then imported as a finished product to our timber terminal on the Humber.
Fully compliant to all relevant standards – BS 8417:2003 (Preservation of Timber) and BS5534:2014.
Manufactured full to size in both thickness and depth
✓ Available in both 25mm x 38mm and 25mm x 50mm profiles and lengths from 3.0m up to 5.4m, in 300mm increments.
✓ Produced from the highest grade, slow grown spruce (Whitewood) Picea abies – WPCA or pine (Redwood) Pinus sylvestris – PNSY.
✓ Raw material is pre-graded prior to processing to enable an even higher finished grade of roofing batten.
✓ Visually piece graded by our own qualified staff to fully comply to BS 5534:2014. This grading process is third party assessed and audited twice a year by Technology For Timber Ltd to ensure continued compliance to BS 5534:2014.
By visual grading we are controlling the following defects :
✓ Quantity of Knots
✓Fissures & Splits
✓Slope of Grain
✓Rate of Growth
✓Decay and Insect Attack
✓Size of Resin Pockets
✓Battens are dried in order to comply with the correct moisture content as recommended by British Standards and should not exceed 22% moisture content at time of fixing.
✓Individually piece marked for full identity, as required by BS5534:2014.
✓Vacsol Aqua preservative treated to BS:8417:2003 (double Vacuum Treatment also know as Vac-Vac) with our standard 60 year lifetime warranty against insect attack and wood rotting fungi (when used correctly and installed above dpc level in buildings).
✓Priced per metre - 10m minimum order
Roof Stores offer free delivery on orders over £250.00 ex VAT, below this, a £15.00 ex VAT delivery charge applies.
We hold the majority of our products in stock however due to our extensive product range, a small range of products are sent directly from the manufacturers, these products may incur different delivery charges.
- Delivery costs may be subject to change should stock not be available locally or when stock is offered in made to measure
- Due to the recent Nationwide concrete and clay products shortage some products may carry a lead time, please contact us to check stock in your area before placing an order
- Orders placed before midday Mon to Fri (excluding bank holidays) will be processed same day. Orders received after midday will be processed the following working day, at which point our 2-3 working day delivery lead-time begins
- We aim to deliver orders to UK Mainland in 2-3 working days and will contact you via email or telephone to confirm an exact delivery date once your order has been processed
- We are unable to deliver on our own vehicles to the Scottish Highlands & Islands but are happy to deliver to a shipping forwarding company on your behalf
- Our delivery vehicles include articulated lorries, please advise us in the comments section when placing your order if there are potential access restrictions to the delivery address(es)
- A signature will be required on delivery of goods. If this is an issue please let us know in advance
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item. We cannot accept returns on special orders, if you are unsure if your item is a special order, please contact us prior to placing the order.
Please call us on 0330 123 1885 or email us at [email protected] if you have any delivery or stock questions or queries, a member of our team will be happy to help