CrysticROOF Coolcure Coolcure 20Kg
If you need any help or advice about our products or would like a quotation, please call 0330 123 1885 and a member of our team will be happy to help you.
CrysticROOF® COOLCure resin is designed for use at low temperatures.
It has been developed to have a quicker curing speed than the standard CrysticROOF® Resin.
CrysticROOF® COOLCure can be used with the standard M50 catalyst or HB050 ‘Winter’ catalyst. Care must be taken when using the winter catalyst as it will reduce the working time of the material.
It can be used in the same way as the standard CrysticROOF® Resin and all of the guidance within the installation guide should be followed.
It can be used at low temperatures (recommended 5°C). However, it cannot be used when there is frost, ice, snow or moisture on the OSB3 or other substrates. Also, do not apply late in the day when the when the temperature is likely to drop rapidly.
✓Can be applied at colder temperatures than the standard CrysticROOF® resin.
✓10 and 15 year material guarantee*.
✓Suitable for all areas where standard CrysticROOF® resin is used.
✓Remains watertight and maintenance free for many years.
✓Very easy to apply.
✓Designed for use with HBO-50 Winter catalyst, standard catalyst can also be used in warmer weather 7.5°C and above.
*Subject to completion and submission of CrysticROOF® BBA Premier guarantee materials forms. For our 25 year guarantee installers must use 600g CSM chop strand mat.
Roof Stores offer free delivery on orders over £250.00 ex VAT, below this, a £15.00 ex VAT delivery charge applies.
We hold the majority of our products in stock however due to our extensive product range, a small range of products are sent directly from the manufacturers, these products may incur different delivery charges.
- Delivery costs may be subject to change should stock not be available locally or when stock is offered in made to measure
- Due to the recent Nationwide concrete and clay products shortage some products may carry a lead time, please contact us to check stock in your area before placing an order
- Orders placed before midday Mon to Fri (excluding bank holidays) will be processed same day. Orders received after midday will be processed the following working day, at which point our 2-3 working day delivery lead-time begins
- We aim to deliver orders to UK Mainland in 2-3 working days and will contact you via email or telephone to confirm an exact delivery date once your order has been processed
- We are unable to deliver on our own vehicles to the Scottish Highlands & Islands but are happy to deliver to a shipping forwarding company on your behalf
- Our delivery vehicles include articulated lorries, please advise us in the comments section when placing your order if there are potential access restrictions to the delivery address(es)
- A signature will be required on delivery of goods. If this is an issue please let us know in advance
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item. We cannot accept returns on special orders, if you are unsure if your item is a special order, please contact us prior to placing the order.
Please call us on 0330 123 1885 or email us at [email protected] if you have any delivery or stock questions or queries, a member of our team will be happy to help