Eaves Protection System / Felt Support Tray 190mm x 1.5m
If you need any help or advice about our products or would like a quotation, please call 0330 123 1885 and a member of our team will be happy to help you.
Eaves Guard Felt Support Trays 190mm x 1500mm (1.5m). The Til-R Eaves Protection System is designed for use in both refurbishment projects and new build to provide an effective level of eaves protection.
The 1.5m rigid pre-formed strips are suitable for use in roof pitches of 15° to 70°. On existing buildings, Eaves Guard can be used to replace rotted gutter felt with the minimum of disruption to the existing slate or tile roof covering.
In new build situations, the preformed Eaves Guard strip directs water away from the underlay and into the gutter. At the same time it provides an effective underlay support flap, preventing ponding of the underlay behind the fascia board. Eaves Guard is ideal for use with the new generation of lightweight, high performance underlays, which are not suitable for forming a drip into the gutter.
Eaves Guard is fixed to the top of the fascia with clout nails. If a plastic fascia is used which will not support clout nails, Eaves Guard may be fixed to a batten behind the fascia
✓Easy to install.
✓Eaves guard felt support trays
✓Can be retrofitted
✓Prevents ponding of underlay
✓Directs water into gutters
Minimum Roof Pitch: 15°
Maximum Roof Pitch: 70°
Dimensions (Length x Width): 1500mm x 190mm
Roof Stores offer free delivery on orders over £250.00 ex VAT, below this, a £15.00 ex VAT delivery charge applies.
We hold the majority of our products in stock however due to our extensive product range, a small range of products are sent directly from the manufacturers, these products may incur different delivery charges.
- Delivery costs may be subject to change should stock not be available locally or when stock is offered in made to measure
- Due to the recent Nationwide concrete and clay products shortage some products may carry a lead time, please contact us to check stock in your area before placing an order
- Orders placed before midday Mon to Fri (excluding bank holidays) will be processed same day. Orders received after midday will be processed the following working day, at which point our 2-3 working day delivery lead-time begins
- We aim to deliver orders to UK Mainland in 2-3 working days and will contact you via email or telephone to confirm an exact delivery date once your order has been processed
- We are unable to deliver on our own vehicles to the Scottish Highlands & Islands but are happy to deliver to a shipping forwarding company on your behalf
- Our delivery vehicles include articulated lorries, please advise us in the comments section when placing your order if there are potential access restrictions to the delivery address(es)
- A signature will be required on delivery of goods. If this is an issue please let us know in advance
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item. We cannot accept returns on special orders, if you are unsure if your item is a special order, please contact us prior to placing the order.
Please call us on 0330 123 1885 or email us at [email protected] if you have any delivery or stock questions or queries, a member of our team will be happy to help