Due to manufacturer lead times, deliveries on Eco Slate are currently around 7-10 working days
Eco Slate - Recycled Plastic Slate Grey (Box of 34)
Eco Slate tile is a 100% recycled and recyclable self-bonding roof slate, suitable for low pitched roofs - uniquely as low as 10 degrees. Eco Slate - Recycled Plastic Slate Grey (Box of 34), available for delivery across the UK. Buy online now.
If you need any help or advice about our products or would like a quotation, please call 0330 123 1885 and a member of our team will be happy to help you.
The Eco Slate tile is a 100% recycled and recyclable self-bonding roof slate. Eco Slate tiles are easily installed and suitable for low pitched roofs - uniquely as low as 10 degrees, they also come with a 50 year guarantee.
Every slate can be cut and angled as you wish. the slate has the unique flexibility to be used for valleys and ridges. There is no need for custom-made accessories because every slate can be cut and set to any angle or size you need
Unlike traditional slate tiles, however, the Eco Slate tiles will not suffer from cracks and chips but still provide the same stylish finish throughout its life.
The installation process is very simple as the slates are fitted straight onto plyboard or oriented strand board (OSB), no roof battens are required, a standard breathable underlay and then nailed down in two places using the relevant size copper, stainless steel or hot-dipped galvanised nails: it’s that easy. A guide is downloadable below.
- Quicker & easier to install ideal for low pitches as low as 10 degree pitch Self – bonding
- Recycled & recyclable (plastic)
- Class “A’’ fire rated (BS476. Part 3)
- No breakages
- 50 year warranty
- No maintenance (no moss will grow)
- No waste
- The slate is flexible & can be used for ridges, valleys & caps
- Better U Value when used with a system
- Un-breakable, cannot be vandalised, Class 4 impact rating
- Cuts with a knife or snips
- Easy to install with velux windows or solar panels
- The slate is designed to withstand winds of 110mph
- Overall size: 440 x 305mm
- Thickness: 6mm leading edge, 3mm top*
- 10-14o pitch: 22 slates per m2
- 15-20o pitch: 19 slates per m2
- 21-45o pitch: 17 slates per m2
- Maximum 45o pitch
- Ridge/Hip: 7 slates per linear metre
- Eaves: 3 slates per linear metre
Full installation details can be found here Click to Download
A copy of the BBA Certificate can be found here Click to Download
If you require any further technical information about this product or any other products on our website, please call our team on 0330 123 1885 or email us at [email protected]
Roof Stores offer free delivery on orders over £250.00 ex VAT, below this, a £15.00 ex VAT delivery charge applies.
We hold the majority of our products in stock however due to our extensive product range, a small range of products are sent directly from the manufacturers, these products may incur different delivery charges.
- Delivery costs may be subject to change should stock not be available locally or when stock is offered in made to measure
- Due to the recent Nationwide concrete and clay products shortage some products may carry a lead time, please contact us to check stock in your area before placing an order
- Orders placed before midday Mon to Fri (excluding bank holidays) will be processed same day. Orders received after midday will be processed the following working day, at which point our 2-3 working day delivery lead-time begins
- We aim to deliver orders to UK Mainland in 2-3 working days and will contact you via email or telephone to confirm an exact delivery date once your order has been processed
- We are unable to deliver on our own vehicles to the Scottish Highlands & Islands but are happy to deliver to a shipping forwarding company on your behalf
- Our delivery vehicles include articulated lorries, please advise us in the comments section when placing your order if there are potential access restrictions to the delivery address(es)
- A signature will be required on delivery of goods. If this is an issue please let us know in advance
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item. We cannot accept returns on special orders, if you are unsure if your item is a special order, please contact us prior to placing the order.
Please call us on 0330 123 1885 or email us at [email protected] if you have any delivery or stock questions or queries, a member of our team will be happy to help