Forticrete V2 Concrete Tile
Cost effective 15 x 9 tile which has proven in tests to be one of the strongest tiles of its type
If you need any help or advice about our products or would like a quotation, please call 0330 123 1885 and a member of our team will be happy to help you.
Forticrete's V2 roof tile is a high performance, cost effective, 15 x 9 tile which has proven in tests to be one of the strongest tiles of its type for the re-roofing market. A high performance, cost effective, 15 x 9 tile proven in tests to be one of the strongest tiles of its type for the re-roofing market.
Strap banded in packs of 6 tiles for ease of handling and minimal wastage.
Interlock feature, proven to give better driven rain, and 'ice blocking' performance.
Batten supports to allow free flow of air - keeps battens dry.
Available in 4 colours.
High quality product.
60 year guarantee.
Kitemarked to BS EN 490.
385mm x 230mm.
17.5° to 70°.
Autumn, red, brown, slate grey.
38mm x 25mm for spans up to 450mm.
50mm x 25mm for spans from 450mm x 600mm.
Aluminium nail - 50mm x 3.35mm.
Please note: The colours used in our product images are there for illustrative purposes only and may vary slightly.
Roof Stores offer free delivery on orders over £250.00 ex VAT, below this, a £15.00 ex VAT delivery charge applies.
We hold the majority of our products in stock however due to our extensive product range, a small range of products are sent directly from the manufacturers, these products may incur different delivery charges.
- Delivery costs may be subject to change should stock not be available locally or when stock is offered in made to measure
- Due to the recent Nationwide concrete and clay products shortage some products may carry a lead time, please contact us to check stock in your area before placing an order
- Orders placed before midday Mon to Fri (excluding bank holidays) will be processed same day. Orders received after midday will be processed the following working day, at which point our 2-3 working day delivery lead-time begins
- We aim to deliver orders to UK Mainland in 2-3 working days and will contact you via email or telephone to confirm an exact delivery date once your order has been processed
- We are unable to deliver on our own vehicles to the Scottish Highlands & Islands but are happy to deliver to a shipping forwarding company on your behalf
- Our delivery vehicles include articulated lorries, please advise us in the comments section when placing your order if there are potential access restrictions to the delivery address(es)
- A signature will be required on delivery of goods. If this is an issue please let us know in advance
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item. We cannot accept returns on special orders, if you are unsure if your item is a special order, please contact us prior to placing the order.
Please call us on 0330 123 1885 or email us at [email protected] if you have any delivery or stock questions or queries, a member of our team will be happy to help