Guardian Roof Slate (Pack of 22)
If you need any help or advice about our products or would like a quotation, please call 0330 123 1885 and a member of our team will be happy to help you.
Guardian orders incur a small shipping fee of £40.00+vat. We will contact you once an order has been placed online, to take additional payment for this.
A lightweight slate effect tile that is affordable, easy to install and full of character.
The Guardian Slate is an innovative roofing system featuring the aesthetic appeal of natural slate, without the risk of cracking and breaking. Manufactured from resin bonded crushed limestone, Guardian Slate is extremely durable, impact and heat resistant, whilst providing a beautifully traditional look.
►Dimensions: 295mm x 450mm (slate) / 150mm x 445mm (ridge)
►Weight (nominal): 0.675kg (slate) / 0.620kg (ridge)
►Minimum Pitch: 14o
►Maximum Pitch: 90o
Slate: 14 to 22.5o 152mm Gauge 22 Slates per m2
25 to 27.5o 165mm Gauge 20 Slates per m2
27.5 to 30o 178mm Gauge 19 Slates per m2
Above 30o 191mm Gauge 18 Slates per m2
Ridge: 5.5 per linear metre
Hip: 5.5 to 6.5 per linear metre (depending on gauge)
►Easy to use and install slate – pre-marked fixing guides on all slates
►60% lighter than traditional slate
►Superior life expectancy
►Consistent high quality and dimensional accuracy
►‘A’ grade fire rated on a standard membrane 100% recyclable
Roof Stores offer free delivery on orders over £250.00 ex VAT, below this, a £15.00 ex VAT delivery charge applies.
We hold the majority of our products in stock however due to our extensive product range, a small range of products are sent directly from the manufacturers, these products may incur different delivery charges.
- Delivery costs may be subject to change should stock not be available locally or when stock is offered in made to measure
- Due to the recent Nationwide concrete and clay products shortage some products may carry a lead time, please contact us to check stock in your area before placing an order
- Orders placed before midday Mon to Fri (excluding bank holidays) will be processed same day. Orders received after midday will be processed the following working day, at which point our 2-3 working day delivery lead-time begins
- We aim to deliver orders to UK Mainland in 2-3 working days and will contact you via email or telephone to confirm an exact delivery date once your order has been processed
- We are unable to deliver on our own vehicles to the Scottish Highlands & Islands but are happy to deliver to a shipping forwarding company on your behalf
- Our delivery vehicles include articulated lorries, please advise us in the comments section when placing your order if there are potential access restrictions to the delivery address(es)
- A signature will be required on delivery of goods. If this is an issue please let us know in advance
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item. We cannot accept returns on special orders, if you are unsure if your item is a special order, please contact us prior to placing the order.
Please call us on 0330 123 1885 or email us at [email protected]stores.co.uk if you have any delivery or stock questions or queries, a member of our team will be happy to help