Klober Breather Vent PVC 100mm KF6010
If you need any help or advice about our products or would like a quotation, please call 0330 123 1885 and a member of our team will be happy to help you.
Klober's Breather Vents for flat roofs allow moisture to escape from unventilated warm roofs, and can be used to ventilate a cold roof loft space. Klober Breather Flat Roof Vents are designed to ventilate between the layers on a flat roof. They are compatible with almost all 3 layer and multi-layer flat roof systems and deliver important airflow between the flat roof layers in order to reduce the build-up of moisture which can arise in unventilated flat roofs.
Generating a ventilated layer between multi-layer flat roof systems helps to reduce the moisture build-up, which if not treated, can expand through heat variations causing tearing in the roof membrane and consequently damaging the flat roof.
This flat roof breather vent cannot be used as a service terminal however, due to it being designed specifically to ventilate layers of the flat roof and not to penetrate directly into the roof void.
Klober Breather Vents are watertight and durable and as a result they are resistant to temperatures of -40°/80℃.
✓Free vent area of 7,850mm²
✓Reduces moisture build-up of the flat roof system.
✓Prevents flat roof damaging.
✓Resistant to temperatures -40°/+80℃
✓Flat Roof Compatibility.
✓Product Type: Flat Roof Vents
✓Free Vent Area: 7,850mm²
✓Height Above Roof: 346m
Roof Stores offer free delivery on orders over £250.00 ex VAT, below this, a £15.00 ex VAT delivery charge applies.
We hold the majority of our products in stock however due to our extensive product range, a small range of products are sent directly from the manufacturers, these products may incur different delivery charges.
- Delivery costs may be subject to change should stock not be available locally or when stock is offered in made to measure
- Due to the recent Nationwide concrete and clay products shortage some products may carry a lead time, please contact us to check stock in your area before placing an order
- Orders placed before midday Mon to Fri (excluding bank holidays) will be processed same day. Orders received after midday will be processed the following working day, at which point our 2-3 working day delivery lead-time begins
- We aim to deliver orders to UK Mainland in 2-3 working days and will contact you via email or telephone to confirm an exact delivery date once your order has been processed
- We are unable to deliver on our own vehicles to the Scottish Highlands & Islands but are happy to deliver to a shipping forwarding company on your behalf
- Our delivery vehicles include articulated lorries, please advise us in the comments section when placing your order if there are potential access restrictions to the delivery address(es)
- A signature will be required on delivery of goods. If this is an issue please let us know in advance
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on 0330 123 1885 within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item.
Please note that we cannot accept returns on special orders. Special orders may consist of items sent via third party shipping companies or made to measure products. If you are unsure on whether or not your item is a special order, please contact us on 0330 123 1885 prior to placing the order.