Klober Plain Tile Vent KG4321
Currently items are not orderable due to Covid-19. However at this difficult time, our roofing experts are available for technical and product assistance if you have roofing questions or an urgent issue – please e-mail us at [email protected].
The Klober Clay Plain Tile Vent in-line design makes the vent virtually invisible in the roof line. Clay Plain Tile Vent is a discreet ventilating tile suitable for clay and concrete plain tiles that provides 9,000mm2 effective ventilation area.
✓ In-line design makes the vent virtually invisible in the roof line
✓ Can also be used with concrete plain tiles
✓ Adaptor and Flexipipe available for soil/mechanical extraction
✓Area of application suitable for:
Most clay and concrete plain tiles on roof pitches 30° and above
High or low level roof space ventilation
✓ Material: UPVC
✓ Dimensions / Weight (per carton)
✓ The size of 5 plain tiles / 8.7kg
✓Regulations and certifications: Complies fully with relevant Building Regulations and British Standards.
The Clay Plain Tile Vent is positioned on the battens above the course below in broken bond format. An inverted T is cut into the underlay to provide a ventilation opening. Once the opening has been made, the Tile Vent is placed over the opening and fixed on to the batten through the two fixing points on each side of the vent.
Roof Stores offer free delivery on orders over £250.00 ex VAT, below this, a £15.00 ex VAT delivery charge applies.
We hold the majority of our products in stock however due to our extensive product range, a small range of products are sent directly from the manufacturers, these products may incur different delivery charges.
- Delivery costs may be subject to change should stock not be available locally or when stock is offered in made to measure
- Due to the recent Nationwide concrete and clay products shortage some products may carry a lead time, please contact us to check stock in your area before placing an order
- Orders placed before midday Mon to Fri (excluding bank holidays) will be processed same day. Orders received after midday will be processed the following working day, at which point our 2-3 working day delivery lead-time begins
- We aim to deliver orders to UK Mainland in 2-3 working days and will contact you via email or telephone to confirm an exact delivery date once your order has been processed
- We are unable to deliver on our own vehicles to the Scottish Highlands & Islands but are happy to deliver to a shipping forwarding company on your behalf
- Our delivery vehicles include articulated lorries, please advise us in the comments section when placing your order if there are potential access restrictions to the delivery address(es)
- A signature will be required on delivery of goods. If this is an issue please let us know in advance
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item. We cannot accept returns on special orders, if you are unsure if your item is a special order, please contact us prior to placing the order.
Please call us on 0330 123 1885 or email us at [email protected] if you have any delivery or stock questions or queries, a member of our team will be happy to help