Klober Profile Line Adaptor with Flexible Pipe KG979200
If you need any help or advice about our products or would like a quotation, please call 0330 123 1885 and a member of our team will be happy to help you.
The Klober adaptor and flexipipe for the profile-line and 10K slate vents is designed for converting 10K Slate Vents 600mm x 300mm and Klober Profile-Line Vents into service terminals suitable for mechanical extract systems as well as soil pipe systems.
This adaptor and flexipipe kit is suitable for roofs with a pitch over 17.5°. It is quick and easy to connect to internal pipework, they are lightweight and durable without the need for tile cutting or lead flashing and all Klober flexipipes and adaptors are pressure tested to comply with relevant British Standards.
The dimensions of this kit are 76mm long x 86mm wide x 120mm deep and the flexipipe has an internal diameter of 105mm making it ideal for connections up to 100mm diameter. These kits also come with stainless steel fastening clips / rings to maintain an airtight seal at both ends of the flexipipe.
It includes: Adaptor - 10k Slate Vents / Profile-Line Vents and Flexipipe - 100/100mm.
✓Suitable for use with Klober Profile-Line and 10K Slate Vents.
✓Used to convert vents into service terminals.
✓Can be retrofitted.
✓Easy to install.
✓Supports connections up to 100mm in diameter.
✓Complies with British Standards.
✓Adaptor and Flexipipe available for soil ventilation or mechanical extraction.
✓Suits 600 mm x 300 mm and 500 mm x 250 mm double lap slates man-made or natural.
✓Suitable for roofs with a pitch of 20° to 70.
✓Free Vent Area: 8,500mm².
✓Dimensions (Length x Width): 76mm x 86mm. wide x 120mm deep and the flexipipe has an internal diameter of 105m
✓Material: Adaptor: Polypropylene. Flexipipe: Galvanised spring steel wire helix encapsulated in double-ply PVC wall. Fastening Clips / Rings: Stainless Steel.
Roof Stores offer free delivery on orders over £250.00 ex VAT, below this, a £15.00 ex VAT delivery charge applies.
We hold the majority of our products in stock however due to our extensive product range, a small range of products are sent directly from the manufacturers, these products may incur different delivery charges.
- Delivery costs may be subject to change should stock not be available locally or when stock is offered in made to measure
- Due to the recent Nationwide concrete and clay products shortage some products may carry a lead time, please contact us to check stock in your area before placing an order
- Orders placed before midday Mon to Fri (excluding bank holidays) will be processed same day. Orders received after midday will be processed the following working day, at which point our 2-3 working day delivery lead-time begins
- We aim to deliver orders to UK Mainland in 2-3 working days and will contact you via email or telephone to confirm an exact delivery date once your order has been processed
- We are unable to deliver on our own vehicles to the Scottish Highlands & Islands but are happy to deliver to a shipping forwarding company on your behalf
- Our delivery vehicles include articulated lorries, please advise us in the comments section when placing your order if there are potential access restrictions to the delivery address(es)
- A signature will be required on delivery of goods. If this is an issue please let us know in advance
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item. We cannot accept returns on special orders, if you are unsure if your item is a special order, please contact us prior to placing the order.
Please call us on 0330 123 1885 or email us at [email protected] if you have any delivery or stock questions or queries, a member of our team will be happy to help