Klober Universal Vent Soil Adaptor KG979800
If you need any help or advice about our products or would like a quotation, please call 0330 123 1885 and a member of our team will be happy to help you.
The Klober soil adaptor and flexipipe for the universal and large slate vents is designed for converting Universal Vent Tiles 455mm x 440mm and Klober Large Slate Vents into service terminals suitable for mechanical extract systems as well as soil pipe systems.
This adaptor and flexipipe kit is suitable for roofs with a pitch over 17.5°. It is quick and easy to connect to internal pipework, they are lightweight and durable without the need for tile cutting or lead flashing and all Klober flexipipes and adaptors are pressure tested to comply with relevant British Standards.
The dimensions of this kit are 170mm long x 120mm wide x 90mm deep and the flexipipe has an internal diameter of 105mm making it ideal for connections up to 100mm diameter. These kits also come with stainless steel fastening clips / rings to maintain an airtight seal at both ends of the flexipipe
✓Includes adaptor and flexible pipe.
✓Free Vent Area: 8,500mm²
✓Minimum Roof Pitch: 17.5°
✓Dimensions (Length x Width): 170mm x 120mm wide x 90mm deep
✓Suitable for use with Klober Universal and Large Slate Vents
✓Used to convert vents into service terminals
✓Can be retrofitted
✓Easy to install
✓Supports connections up to 100mm in diameter
✓Complies with British Standards
✓Material: Adaptor: Rigid PVC. Flexipipe: Galvanised spring steel wire helix encapsulated in double-ply PVC wall. Fastening Clips / Rings: Stainless Steel.
Roof Stores offer free delivery on orders over £250.00 ex VAT, below this, a £15.00 ex VAT delivery charge applies.
We hold the majority of our products in stock however due to our extensive product range, a small range of products are sent directly from the manufacturers, these products may incur different delivery charges.
- Delivery costs may be subject to change should stock not be available locally or when stock is offered in made to measure
- Due to the recent Nationwide concrete and clay products shortage some products may carry a lead time, please contact us to check stock in your area before placing an order
- Orders placed before midday Mon to Fri (excluding bank holidays) will be processed same day. Orders received after midday will be processed the following working day, at which point our 2-3 working day delivery lead-time begins
- We aim to deliver orders to UK Mainland in 2-3 working days and will contact you via email or telephone to confirm an exact delivery date once your order has been processed
- We are unable to deliver on our own vehicles to the Scottish Highlands & Islands but are happy to deliver to a shipping forwarding company on your behalf
- Our delivery vehicles include articulated lorries, please advise us in the comments section when placing your order if there are potential access restrictions to the delivery address(es)
- A signature will be required on delivery of goods. If this is an issue please let us know in advance
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on 0330 123 1885 within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item.
Please note that we cannot accept returns on special orders. Special orders may consist of items sent via third party shipping companies or made to measure products. If you are unsure on whether or not your item is a special order, please contact us on 0330 123 1885 prior to placing the order.