Klober Flexible Pipe 100/100mm KG979900
If you need any help or advice about our products or would like a quotation, please call 0330 123 1885 and a member of our team will be happy to help you.
The 100 / 100mm flexipipe is secured to the adaptor or downpipe with a unique push fit connector. Fixing instructions are supplied with each product. The Klober 100/100mm flexipipe is designed for use with all Klober adaptors to convert them into service terminals suitable for mechanical extract systems as well as soil pipe systems.
This flexipipe is suitable for roofs with a pitch over 17.5°. It is quick and easy to connect to Klober adaptors, lightweight and durable without the need for tile cutting or lead flashing and all Klober flexipipes are pressure tested to comply with relevant British Standards.
✓Suitable for use with all Klober adaptors.
✓Used to convert vents into service terminals.
✓Can be retrofitted.
✓Easy to install.
✓Supports piping up to 100mm in diameter.
✓Complies with British Standards
✓Minimum Roof Pitch: 17.5°
✓Maximum Outlet Diameter: 100mm
✓Material: Adaptor: Galvanised spring steel wire helix encapsulated in double-ply PVC wall.
Roof Stores offer free delivery on orders over £250.00 ex VAT, below this, a £15.00 ex VAT delivery charge applies.
We hold the majority of our products in stock however due to our extensive product range, a small range of products are sent directly from the manufacturers, these products may incur different delivery charges.
- Delivery costs may be subject to change should stock not be available locally or when stock is offered in made to measure
- Due to the recent Nationwide concrete and clay products shortage some products may carry a lead time, please contact us to check stock in your area before placing an order
- Orders placed before midday Mon to Fri (excluding bank holidays) will be processed same day. Orders received after midday will be processed the following working day, at which point our 2-3 working day delivery lead-time begins
- We aim to deliver orders to UK Mainland in 2-3 working days and will contact you via email or telephone to confirm an exact delivery date once your order has been processed
- We are unable to deliver on our own vehicles to the Scottish Highlands & Islands but are happy to deliver to a shipping forwarding company on your behalf
- Our delivery vehicles include articulated lorries, please advise us in the comments section when placing your order if there are potential access restrictions to the delivery address(es)
- A signature will be required on delivery of goods. If this is an issue please let us know in advance
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item. We cannot accept returns on special orders, if you are unsure if your item is a special order, please contact us prior to placing the order.
Please call us on 0330 123 1885 or email us at [email protected] if you have any delivery or stock questions or queries, a member of our team will be happy to help