Klober Universal In Line Vent KG9853
Currently items are not orderable due to Covid-19. However at this difficult time, our roofing experts are available for technical and product assistance if you have roofing questions or an urgent issue – please e-mail us at [email protected].
Uni-Line® Tile Vent is a low profile universal Tile Vent that can provide roof space ventilation or act as a terminal for soil ventilation or mechanical extraction.
✓ Choice of four colours
✓ Fully wind tunnel tested
✓ Built in downpipe allows direct ventilation to roof space
✓ No mechanical adaptor required
✓Area of application suitable for:
Most popular interlocking and plain tile roofs with a pitch over 20°
Roof space ventilation or soil ventilation and mechanical extraction
High or low level roof ventilation
✓Material: Soft and rigid UPVC
✓Colours: Antique Red, brown, Slate grey,terracotta,
✓Dimensions / Weight (per carton) 455mm long x 440mm wide x 33mm deep (excluding downpipe) / 2.2kg
✓The Uni-Line Tile Vent does not suit the following tile profiles: Redland Delta, Cambrian, Saxon, Richmond; Anchor Centurion,Slate; Marley Monarch; Clay Pantiles; Landmark Slates.
Roof Stores offer free delivery on orders over £250.00 ex VAT, below this, a £15.00 ex VAT delivery charge applies.
We hold the majority of our products in stock however due to our extensive product range, a small range of products are sent directly from the manufacturers, these products may incur different delivery charges.
- Delivery costs may be subject to change should stock not be available locally or when stock is offered in made to measure
- Due to the recent Nationwide concrete and clay products shortage some products may carry a lead time, please contact us to check stock in your area before placing an order
- Orders placed before midday Mon to Fri (excluding bank holidays) will be processed same day. Orders received after midday will be processed the following working day, at which point our 2-3 working day delivery lead-time begins
- We aim to deliver orders to UK Mainland in 2-3 working days and will contact you via email or telephone to confirm an exact delivery date once your order has been processed
- We are unable to deliver on our own vehicles to the Scottish Highlands & Islands but are happy to deliver to a shipping forwarding company on your behalf
- Our delivery vehicles include articulated lorries, please advise us in the comments section when placing your order if there are potential access restrictions to the delivery address(es)
- A signature will be required on delivery of goods. If this is an issue please let us know in advance
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item. We cannot accept returns on special orders, if you are unsure if your item is a special order, please contact us prior to placing the order.
Please call us on 0330 123 1885 or email us at [email protected] if you have any delivery or stock questions or queries, a member of our team will be happy to help