Klober Uni Line Continuous Verge Scot Strip Black KR980676
If you need any help or advice about our products or would like a quotation, please call 0330 123 1885 and a member of our team will be happy to help you.
Uni-line Continuous Dry Verge provides a watertight and secure, mortar free, single piece verge system, suitable for concrete, clay interlocking and plain tiles.
✓ Single piece product is quick and easy to install
✓ Requires no special tools to install
✓ All weather fixing, weatherproof and maintenance free
✓ Ideal for use with PVC-U bargeboards, fascias and soffits
✓ UV stabilised for long-term protection
✓ Prevents entry of birds and large insects
✓ Gives extra security at verge against wind damage
✓ Can be used on existing roofs (‘T’ Strip only)
✓ Mortar-free, eliminating wet trades and associated problems
✓ Unaffected by settlement or differential movement
✓ Neat attractive finish
✓ T-strip connectors allow for a sprocket eaves and change in pitch up to 15°
Area of application suitable for:
✓Refurbishment or new build on roofs from 12.5° to 90°
✓ Makes and profiles of concrete interlocking tiles between 260-350mm batten gauge
‘T’ Strip – suits most plain and profile concrete interlocking tiles. For bold roll and double pantile, fit the ‘T’ Strip on top of batten.
‘S’ Strip – suits all fibre cement, natural and synthetic slates up to 8mm in thickness.
Scot Strip – suits all fibre cement, natural and synthetic slates, up to 8mm in thickness, on boarded roofs with top of batten fixing.
Material: UV stabilized UPVC
The S Strip and Scot Strip are suitable for use with natural or fibre cement slates. Length 5m (80mm x 45mm approx.).
Picture shows from left to right:
S Strip, T Strip, Scot Strip.
Roof Stores offer free delivery on orders over £250.00 ex VAT, below this, a £15.00 ex VAT delivery charge applies.
We hold the majority of our products in stock however due to our extensive product range, a small range of products are sent directly from the manufacturers, these products may incur different delivery charges.
- Delivery costs may be subject to change should stock not be available locally or when stock is offered in made to measure
- Due to the recent Nationwide concrete and clay products shortage some products may carry a lead time, please contact us to check stock in your area before placing an order
- Orders placed before midday Mon to Fri (excluding bank holidays) will be processed same day. Orders received after midday will be processed the following working day, at which point our 2-3 working day delivery lead-time begins
- We aim to deliver orders to UK Mainland in 2-3 working days and will contact you via email or telephone to confirm an exact delivery date once your order has been processed
- We are unable to deliver on our own vehicles to the Scottish Highlands & Islands but are happy to deliver to a shipping forwarding company on your behalf
- Our delivery vehicles include articulated lorries, please advise us in the comments section when placing your order if there are potential access restrictions to the delivery address(es)
- A signature will be required on delivery of goods. If this is an issue please let us know in advance
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item. We cannot accept returns on special orders, if you are unsure if your item is a special order, please contact us prior to placing the order.
Please call us on 0330 123 1885 or email us at [email protected] if you have any delivery or stock questions or queries, a member of our team will be happy to help