Klober Permo Light 50m x 1.1m
If you need any help or advice about our products or would like a quotation, please call 0330 123 1885 and a member of our team will be happy to help you.
Permo® light is a strong 3-layer vapour permeable roofing underlay suitable for warm and cold pitched roofs. Permo® light should be laid in accordance with our installation details and BBA/IAB.Certificates.
✓Robust vapour permeable underlay
✓3 layer material
✓BBA, IAB and CE approved for cold and warm roofs
✓UV stable for 4 months
✓Allows the roof structure to breathe, weathertight
✓Counterbattens only required on fully supported applications
✓Limits air leakage in a sealed roof application
✓Type LR underlay
Area of application:
✓Suitable for cold and warm roofs.
UK Wind Zone map:
✓Zones 1-3 at maximum overlap batten gauge.
✓All Zones - with Permo® TR plus tape.
✓Strong laminated sheet material, with outer layers of polypropylene and an inner layer of microporus polyethylene film.
Roof Stores offer free delivery on orders over £250.00 ex VAT, below this, a £15.00 ex VAT delivery charge applies.
We hold the majority of our products in stock however due to our extensive product range, a small range of products are sent directly from the manufacturers, these products may incur different delivery charges.
- Delivery costs may be subject to change should stock not be available locally or when stock is offered in made to measure
- Due to the recent Nationwide concrete and clay products shortage some products may carry a lead time, please contact us to check stock in your area before placing an order
- Orders placed before midday Mon to Fri (excluding bank holidays) will be processed same day. Orders received after midday will be processed the following working day, at which point our 2-3 working day delivery lead-time begins
- We aim to deliver orders to UK Mainland in 2-3 working days and will contact you via email or telephone to confirm an exact delivery date once your order has been processed
- We are unable to deliver on our own vehicles to the Scottish Highlands & Islands but are happy to deliver to a shipping forwarding company on your behalf
- Our delivery vehicles include articulated lorries, please advise us in the comments section when placing your order if there are potential access restrictions to the delivery address(es)
- A signature will be required on delivery of goods. If this is an issue please let us know in advance
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item. We cannot accept returns on special orders, if you are unsure if your item is a special order, please contact us prior to placing the order.
Please call us on 0330 123 1885 or email us at [email protected] if you have any delivery or stock questions or queries, a member of our team will be happy to help