Klober Rainwater Outlet Grill
Currently items are not orderable due to Covid-19. However at this difficult time, our roofing experts are available for technical and product assistance if you have roofing questions or an urgent issue – please e-mail us at [email protected].
Rainwater Outlet Grill 70mm or 100mm diameter
High impact PVC Rainwater Outlet grill. (70mm has a height of 55mm, 100mm has a height of 75mm)
Klober Rainwater Outlet Leaf Filters are designed to be shatter proof and ensure there are no blockages in the drainage system due to leaves and other debris, as well as still allowing the water to drain effectively.
The Rainwater Outlet Leaf Filters are made of high impact PVC which are more than a match for snow, ice and rain. The ultimate test for materials is frost, however due to their durability they remain flexible and are unaffected by these extreme temperatures, as well as physical punishment.
This Klober Rainwater Outlet Leaf Filter 100mm is an accessory to the Klober Rainwater Outlets - Single-Piece 100mm, and is easy to retrofit straight into the top of the downpipe to prevent any unwanted debris blocking the drainage system.
✓Material: High Impact PVC.
✓Retrofit straight into the downpipe.
✓Strong and durable.
✓Suits cold and warm roof applications.
Roof Stores offer free delivery on orders over £250.00 ex VAT, below this, a £15.00 ex VAT delivery charge applies.
We hold the majority of our products in stock however due to our extensive product range, a small range of products are sent directly from the manufacturers, these products may incur different delivery charges.
- Delivery costs may be subject to change should stock not be available locally or when stock is offered in made to measure
- Due to the recent Nationwide concrete and clay products shortage some products may carry a lead time, please contact us to check stock in your area before placing an order
- Orders placed before midday Mon to Fri (excluding bank holidays) will be processed same day. Orders received after midday will be processed the following working day, at which point our 2-3 working day delivery lead-time begins
- We aim to deliver orders to UK Mainland in 2-3 working days and will contact you via email or telephone to confirm an exact delivery date once your order has been processed
- We are unable to deliver on our own vehicles to the Scottish Highlands & Islands but are happy to deliver to a shipping forwarding company on your behalf
- Our delivery vehicles include articulated lorries, please advise us in the comments section when placing your order if there are potential access restrictions to the delivery address(es)
- A signature will be required on delivery of goods. If this is an issue please let us know in advance
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item. We cannot accept returns on special orders, if you are unsure if your item is a special order, please contact us prior to placing the order.
Please call us on 0330 123 1885 or email us at [email protected] if you have any delivery or stock questions or queries, a member of our team will be happy to help