Koramic 401 Flemish Pantile
Currently items are not orderable due to Covid-19. However at this difficult time, our roofing experts are available for technical and product assistance if you have roofing questions or an urgent issue – please e-mail us at [email protected].
The Flemish 401 pantile combines the aesthetics of a traditional pantile with modern interlocking tile design. The range includes three glazed colours. The 401 is a deep curved tile offering the traditional look of a flemish roof.
A range of fittings are available.
Double side locking and double head locking protects against any infiltrations.
Size: 368 x 248mm
Minimum Pitch: 22⁰
Covering Capacity: 16.6 tiles per m²
Weight as Laid: 48.1kg, Weight per tile: 2.6kg
Nail size/type for tiles 45 x 3.35 mm aluminium ring shank clout head.
Nail size/type for tile clips 65 x 3.35 mm aluminium ring shank clout head.
Manufactured in energy efficient kilns to comply with the requirements of BS EN 1304
Meet the requirements of BS 5534
*Please note: The colours used in our product images are there for illustrative purposes only and may vary.
Roof Stores offer free delivery on orders over £250.00 ex VAT, below this, a £15.00 ex VAT delivery charge applies.
We hold the majority of our products in stock however due to our extensive product range, a small range of products are sent directly from the manufacturers, these products may incur different delivery charges.
- Delivery costs may be subject to change should stock not be available locally or when stock is offered in made to measure
- Due to the recent Nationwide concrete and clay products shortage some products may carry a lead time, please contact us to check stock in your area before placing an order
- Orders placed before midday Mon to Fri (excluding bank holidays) will be processed same day. Orders received after midday will be processed the following working day, at which point our 2-3 working day delivery lead-time begins
- We aim to deliver orders to UK Mainland in 2-3 working days and will contact you via email or telephone to confirm an exact delivery date once your order has been processed
- We are unable to deliver on our own vehicles to the Scottish Highlands & Islands but are happy to deliver to a shipping forwarding company on your behalf
- Our delivery vehicles include articulated lorries, please advise us in the comments section when placing your order if there are potential access restrictions to the delivery address(es)
- A signature will be required on delivery of goods. If this is an issue please let us know in advance
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item. We cannot accept returns on special orders, if you are unsure if your item is a special order, please contact us prior to placing the order.
Please call us on 0330 123 1885 or email us at [email protected] if you have any delivery or stock questions or queries, a member of our team will be happy to help