MAD Spinner Cowl Strap Fixing Terracotta
If you need any help or advice about our products or would like a quotation, please call 0330 123 1885 and a member of our team will be happy to help you.
The Mad Spinner cowl is a British made revolving chimney cowl designed to eradicate downdraught, whilst the rotating action assists ventilation.
✓Being factory made in the UK, allows full control of the manufacture of this very technical cowl, whilst ensuring only prime materials are used in the production process.
✓The painted finish prevents reflections being transferred to neighbouring buildings, whilst the product is rotating.
✓The base of the spinner cowl is made from die cast aluminium with a strong cross section to give support and strength to the rotating spinner.
✓The fins are made from stainless steel and are spot woven into place and then spot-welded giving extra strength during rotation.
✓Stainless steel construction with a die cast aluminium base.
✓Fits a range of flue sizes up to 250mm.
✓Withstands flue temperatures up to 200°C
✓Sold fully assembled and ready to fit
✓Sold complete with a stainless steel strap fixing.
✓Has a test certificate to BSEN 1856-1: 2003
✓Highly effective in preventing downdraught and increasing ventilation
✓Height 320mm - Width 300mm.
✓Suitable for use with gas, oil, seasoned wood and normal coal.
✓Withstands wind speeds up to 50mph.
✓Bearings immersed in an oil bath to provide superior lubrication.
✓In order to function properly the spinner should be removed and thoroughly cleaned at least once a year to remove any debris build up. Do not allow any cleaning agents to get onto the centre spindle.
✓If poor quality fuel or unseasoned wood is burnt whilst using this product, it will stop spinning.
Roof Stores offer free delivery on orders over £250.00 ex VAT, below this, a £15.00 ex VAT delivery charge applies.
We hold the majority of our products in stock however due to our extensive product range, a small range of products are sent directly from the manufacturers, these products may incur different delivery charges.
- Delivery costs may be subject to change should stock not be available locally or when stock is offered in made to measure
- Due to the recent Nationwide concrete and clay products shortage some products may carry a lead time, please contact us to check stock in your area before placing an order
- Orders placed before midday Mon to Fri (excluding bank holidays) will be processed same day. Orders received after midday will be processed the following working day, at which point our 2-3 working day delivery lead-time begins
- We aim to deliver orders to UK Mainland in 2-3 working days and will contact you via email or telephone to confirm an exact delivery date once your order has been processed
- We are unable to deliver on our own vehicles to the Scottish Highlands & Islands but are happy to deliver to a shipping forwarding company on your behalf
- Our delivery vehicles include articulated lorries, please advise us in the comments section when placing your order if there are potential access restrictions to the delivery address(es)
- A signature will be required on delivery of goods. If this is an issue please let us know in advance
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item. We cannot accept returns on special orders, if you are unsure if your item is a special order, please contact us prior to placing the order.
Please call us on 0330 123 1885 or email us at [email protected] if you have any delivery or stock questions or queries, a member of our team will be happy to help