Please be advised that MARLEY ASHMORE TILES are currently on a 10-14 week lead time with the manufacturer.
Whilst we currently have stock available this is subject to change, so if your requirements are urgent, please call us on 0330 123 1885 before placing an order.
Marley Ashmore Concrete Tile (142)
Marley Ashmore is a single lap, interlocking double plain tile. Marley Ashmore Concrete Tile (142), available for delivery across the UK. Buy online now.
Currently items are not orderable due to Covid-19. However at this difficult time, our roofing experts are available for technical and product assistance if you have roofing questions or an urgent issue – please e-mail us at [email protected].
The Marley Ashmore is a single lap, interlocking double plain tile. The hidden interlock offers ease and speed of installation and gives the appearance of traditional double lap plain tiles. With fewer tiles per metre square required to attain the traditional appearance, Ashmore is also highly cost-effective.
Installation and performance similar to a large format interlocking tile
Can achieve an A+ rating in the BRE Green Guide to Specification*
Accredited to the BES 6001 standard for responsible sourcing
267mm x 333mm
25º (77mm headlap).
22.5º (92mm headlap)
48kg/m2 at 77mm headlap.
52kg/m2 at 92mm headlap
Smooth Grey, Smooth Brown, Old English Dark Red.
5.3 lin.m/m2 at 77mm headlap.
5.8 lin.m/m2 at 92mm headlap
38 x 25mm for rafters/supports not exceeding 450mm centres
50 x 25mm for rafters/supports not exceeding 600mm centres
British Standard BS5534 Recommends an Aluminium Nail size 45 x 3.35 with this tile.
Eaves, verge and tile clips.
*Please note: The colours used in our product images are ther for illustrative purposes only and may vary. Shown below are Ashmore tiles in Burnt Heather.
Roof Stores offer free delivery on orders over £250.00 ex VAT, below this, a £15.00 ex VAT delivery charge applies.
We hold the majority of our products in stock however due to our extensive product range, a small range of products are sent directly from the manufacturers, these products may incur different delivery charges.
- Delivery costs may be subject to change should stock not be available locally or when stock is offered in made to measure
- Due to the recent Nationwide concrete and clay products shortage some products may carry a lead time, please contact us to check stock in your area before placing an order
- Orders placed before midday Mon to Fri (excluding bank holidays) will be processed same day. Orders received after midday will be processed the following working day, at which point our 2-3 working day delivery lead-time begins
- We aim to deliver orders to UK Mainland in 2-3 working days and will contact you via email or telephone to confirm an exact delivery date once your order has been processed
- We are unable to deliver on our own vehicles to the Scottish Highlands & Islands but are happy to deliver to a shipping forwarding company on your behalf
- Our delivery vehicles include articulated lorries, please advise us in the comments section when placing your order if there are potential access restrictions to the delivery address(es)
- A signature will be required on delivery of goods. If this is an issue please let us know in advance
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item. We cannot accept returns on special orders, if you are unsure if your item is a special order, please contact us prior to placing the order.
Please call us on 0330 123 1885 or email us at [email protected] if you have any delivery or stock questions or queries, a member of our team will be happy to help