Please be advised that the BIRKDALE LOW PITCH SLATES are currently on a 3-4 week lead time with the manufacturer.
If your requirements are urgent, please call us on 0330 123 1885 before placing an order.
Marley Birkdale Low Pitch 600 x 300mm Blue/Black
Currently items are not orderable due to Covid-19. However at this difficult time, our roofing experts are available for technical and product assistance if you have roofing questions or an urgent issue – please e-mail us at [email protected].
The Low Pitch Marley Birkdale Fibre Cement Slates can be used for low pitches down to 15 degrees (with hook fixing).
Ideal for extensions, low pitch abutments and lean-tos.
Low carbon footprint – 12.7 CO2e/m2 (independently certified by Carbon Trust Certification Ltd) .
Light weight, strong and durable (60 year design life) .
Birkdale fibre cement slates are fully recyclable.
Size of slate: 600mm x 300mm
Minimum pitch: (150mm lap)* 15° (moderate and severe exposure max. 6m rafter length*
Maximum pitch: 90° Lap (mm) 150 Gauge (mm) 225
Covering capacity: (net slates/m2) at 150mm lap 14.8
Weight (approx. kg/m2) at 150mm lap 22.8 Battens required (net lin.m/m2) at 150mm lap 4.45
Batten size recommended: 38 x 25mm for rafters/supports not exceeding (fixed to BS 5534) 450mm centres 50 x 25mm for rafters/supports not exceeding 600mm centres Slate hooks 150mm.For local areas of roof Slate nails 30mm x 2.65mm.
Copper disc rivets 19mm dia. x 2mm stem in accordance with BS 5534.
Please note: The colours used in our product images are there for illustrative purposes only and may vary.
Roof Stores offer free delivery on orders over £250.00 ex VAT, below this, a £15.00 ex VAT delivery charge applies.
We hold the majority of our products in stock however due to our extensive product range, a small range of products are sent directly from the manufacturers, these products may incur different delivery charges.
- Delivery costs may be subject to change should stock not be available locally or when stock is offered in made to measure
- Due to the recent Nationwide concrete and clay products shortage some products may carry a lead time, please contact us to check stock in your area before placing an order
- Orders placed before midday Mon to Fri (excluding bank holidays) will be processed same day. Orders received after midday will be processed the following working day, at which point our 2-3 working day delivery lead-time begins
- We aim to deliver orders to UK Mainland in 2-3 working days and will contact you via email or telephone to confirm an exact delivery date once your order has been processed
- We are unable to deliver on our own vehicles to the Scottish Highlands & Islands but are happy to deliver to a shipping forwarding company on your behalf
- Our delivery vehicles include articulated lorries, please advise us in the comments section when placing your order if there are potential access restrictions to the delivery address(es)
- A signature will be required on delivery of goods. If this is an issue please let us know in advance
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item. We cannot accept returns on special orders, if you are unsure if your item is a special order, please contact us prior to placing the order.
Please call us on 0330 123 1885 or email us at [email protected] if you have any delivery or stock questions or queries, a member of our team will be happy to help