Marley Ecologic Ludlow Major Concrete Tile Nimbus Grey
EcoLogic™ is a a ground-breaking new roof tile coating that will absorb asthma-causing pollutants from the air.
If you need any help or advice about our products or would like a quotation, please call 0330 123 1885 and a member of our team will be happy to help you.
EcoLogic™ is a a ground-breaking new roof tile coating that will absorb asthma-causing pollutants from the air. EcoLogic™ is being launched in a Ludlow Major profile and this particular tile also contains much higher levels of recycled materials.
All Marley concrete interlocking tiles achieve an 'A+' rating (the lowest environmental impact) in the Building Research Establishment's Green Guide to Specification.
This unique EcoLogic coating applied to the Ludlow Major tile, removes nitrogen oxides and other pollutants from the atmosphere. The tile also includes much higher levels of recycled content.
Accreditation to the BES 6001 framework standard for 'Responsible Sourcing' means that projects using our concrete tiles can now achieve extra credits under BREEAM and The Code for Sustainable Homes.
Contains circa 50% recycled material.
EcoLogic coating removes nitrogen oxides (NOx) and other pollutants from the atmosphere.
BES 6001 accredited.
Minimum Pitch 30⁰/Maximum pitch 90⁰ subject to pitch specification.
420mm x 330mm
30º granular (75mm headlap)
Covering capacity (net)
9.8 tiles/m2 at 75mm headlap.
10.6 tiles/m2 at 100mm headlap
45kg/m2 (0.44kN/m2) at 75mm headlap.
49kg/m2 (0.48kN/m2) at 100mm headlap.
Battens required (net)
2.9 lin.m/m2 at 75mm headlap.
3.1 lin.m/m2 at 100mm headlap
38 x 25mm for rafters/supports not exceeding 450mm centres.
50 x 25mm for rafters/supports not exceeding 600mm centres.
55mm x 3.35mm
Eaves, verge and slate clips
Please note: The colours used in our product images are there for illustrative purposes only and may vary.Shown below are Ecologic Ludlow Major Tiles in Nimbus Grey.
Roof Stores offer free delivery on orders over £250.00 ex VAT, below this, a £15.00 ex VAT delivery charge applies.
We hold the majority of our products in stock however due to our extensive product range, a small range of products are sent directly from the manufacturers, these products may incur different delivery charges.
- Delivery costs may be subject to change should stock not be available locally or when stock is offered in made to measure
- Due to the recent Nationwide concrete and clay products shortage some products may carry a lead time, please contact us to check stock in your area before placing an order
- Orders placed before midday Mon to Fri (excluding bank holidays) will be processed same day. Orders received after midday will be processed the following working day, at which point our 2-3 working day delivery lead-time begins
- We aim to deliver orders to UK Mainland in 2-3 working days and will contact you via email or telephone to confirm an exact delivery date once your order has been processed
- We are unable to deliver on our own vehicles to the Scottish Highlands & Islands but are happy to deliver to a shipping forwarding company on your behalf
- Our delivery vehicles include articulated lorries, please advise us in the comments section when placing your order if there are potential access restrictions to the delivery address(es)
- A signature will be required on delivery of goods. If this is an issue please let us know in advance
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item. We cannot accept returns on special orders, if you are unsure if your item is a special order, please contact us prior to placing the order.
Please call us on 0330 123 1885 or email us at [email protected] if you have any delivery or stock questions or queries, a member of our team will be happy to help