Marley Edgemere Duo Slate
If you need any help or advice about our products or would like a quotation, please call 0330 123 1885 and a member of our team will be happy to help you.
An interlocking slate designed to look like and blend with smaller format slates found in many regions, whilst retaining the precise look of Edgemere. All of our interlocking slates achieve an 'A' rating (the lowest environmental impact) in the Building Research Establishment's Green Guide to Specification.
Quicker and easier to install than natural slate and is also compatible with our full range of ventilation and dry fix systems.
40% thinner than standard interlocking tiles.
The slim looks of Edgemere, with the appearance of a smaller format slate.
The addition of a mock-bond down the centre of the tile combined with a broken bond laying technique, effectively creates this illusion.
Laying smaller format slates can be very expensive and time consuming,.
Same visual impact with the ease of installation provided by standard interlocking tiles.
With only 9.7 tiles per square metre, Edgemere is a single lap solution.
Size: 420mm x 330mm
Minimum pitch: 22.5º smooth (75mm headlap). 17.5º smooth (100mm headlap)
Maximum pitch: 90º
Minimum headlap: 75mm (22.5º and above). 100mm (below 22.5º)
Maximum gauge: 345mm
Thickness: 18mm (nominal)
Covering capacity (net): 9.7 tiles/m2 at 75mm headlap. 10.5 tiles/m2 at 100mm headlap
Weight approx): 44kg/m2 (0.43kN/m2) at 75mm headlap. 47.5kg/m2 (0.47kN/m2) at 100mm headlap
Colours: Old English Dark Red, Smooth Grey.
Nails: British Standard BS5534 Recommends an Aluminium Nail size 45 x 3.35 with this tile.Fixing clips Eaves, verge and slate clips
* Please note: The colours used in our product images are there for illustrative purposes only and may vary.
Roof Stores offer free delivery on orders over £250.00 ex VAT, below this, a £15.00 ex VAT delivery charge applies.
We hold the majority of our products in stock however due to our extensive product range, a small range of products are sent directly from the manufacturers, these products may incur different delivery charges.
- Delivery costs may be subject to change should stock not be available locally or when stock is offered in made to measure
- Due to the recent Nationwide concrete and clay products shortage some products may carry a lead time, please contact us to check stock in your area before placing an order
- Orders placed before midday Mon to Fri (excluding bank holidays) will be processed same day. Orders received after midday will be processed the following working day, at which point our 2-3 working day delivery lead-time begins
- We aim to deliver orders to UK Mainland in 2-3 working days and will contact you via email or telephone to confirm an exact delivery date once your order has been processed
- We are unable to deliver on our own vehicles to the Scottish Highlands & Islands but are happy to deliver to a shipping forwarding company on your behalf
- Our delivery vehicles include articulated lorries, please advise us in the comments section when placing your order if there are potential access restrictions to the delivery address(es)
- A signature will be required on delivery of goods. If this is an issue please let us know in advance
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item. We cannot accept returns on special orders, if you are unsure if your item is a special order, please contact us prior to placing the order.
Please call us on 0330 123 1885 or email us at [email protected]co.uk if you have any delivery or stock questions or queries, a member of our team will be happy to help