Marley Ludlow Major Concrete Tile
Marley Ludlow Major Concrete Tile is simple with strong lines which exploit the interplay between light and shade.
If you need any help or advice about our products or would like a quotation, please call 0330 123 1885 and a member of our team will be happy to help you.
A supremely functional, general purpose single-lap interlocking tile. The Ludlow Major interlocking tile has simple, but strong lines which exploit the interplay between light and shade, adding visual variety throughout the course of the day.
All Marley concrete interlocking tiles can achieve an 'A+' rating (the lowest environmental impact) in the Building Research Establishment's Green Guide to Specification.
Simple, strong lines exploit the interplay between light and shade.
Design exploits light and shade to add visual variety.
420mm x 330mm
25º smooth (75mm headlap).
22.5º smooth (100mm headlap).
30º granular (75mm headlap)
Covering capacity (net) :
9.8 tiles/m2 at 75mm headlap
10.6 tiles/m2 at 100mm headlap
45kg/m2 (0.44kN/m2) at 75mm headlap.
49kg/m2 (0.48kN/m2) at 100mm headlap.
Greystone, Smooth Grey, Smooth Brown, Antique Brown, Dark Red, Old English Dark Red, Mosborough Red.
Battens required (net)
2.9 lin.m/m2 at 75mm headlap.
3.1 lin.m/m2 at 100mm headlap
Batten size :
38 x 25mm for rafters/supports not exceeding 450mm centres.
50 x 25mm for rafters/supports not exceeding 600mm centres.
British Standard BS5534 Recommends an Aluminium Nail size 55 x 3.35 with this tile
Fixing clips Eaves, verge and slate clips
*Please note: The colours used in our product images are there for illustrative purposes only and may vary. Shown below are Ludlow Major Tiles in Greystone.
Roof Stores offer free delivery on orders over £250.00 ex VAT, below this, a £15.00 ex VAT delivery charge applies.
We hold the majority of our products in stock however due to our extensive product range, a small range of products are sent directly from the manufacturers, these products may incur different delivery charges.
- Delivery costs may be subject to change should stock not be available locally or when stock is offered in made to measure
- Due to the recent Nationwide concrete and clay products shortage some products may carry a lead time, please contact us to check stock in your area before placing an order
- Orders placed before midday Mon to Fri (excluding bank holidays) will be processed same day. Orders received after midday will be processed the following working day, at which point our 2-3 working day delivery lead-time begins
- We aim to deliver orders to UK Mainland in 2-3 working days and will contact you via email or telephone to confirm an exact delivery date once your order has been processed
- We are unable to deliver on our own vehicles to the Scottish Highlands & Islands but are happy to deliver to a shipping forwarding company on your behalf
- Our delivery vehicles include articulated lorries, please advise us in the comments section when placing your order if there are potential access restrictions to the delivery address(es)
- A signature will be required on delivery of goods. If this is an issue please let us know in advance
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item. We cannot accept returns on special orders, if you are unsure if your item is a special order, please contact us prior to placing the order.
Please call us on 0330 123 1885 or email us at [email protected] if you have any delivery or stock questions or queries, a member of our team will be happy to help