Marley Plain Concrete Tile
Marley Plain Concrete Tile
If you need any help or advice about our products or would like a quotation, please call 0330 123 1885 and a member of our team will be happy to help you.
The authentic, traditional design of the Marley Eternit Plain tile gives it the looks to match its outstanding versatility. The plain tile is especially suitable for details such as dormers, eyebrows and conical roofs as well as vertical cladding. This popular concrete plain tile comes in both smooth face and granular finishes and the choice of 9 attractive colours.
The concrete tiles can achieve an 'A+' rating (the lowest environmental impact) in the Building Research Establishment's Green Guide to Specification.
Authentic cross camber.
Ideal for classic roof designs, such as dormer and eyebrow windows.
267mm x 168mm.
60 tiles/m² at 100mm gauge (roof).
53 tiles/m² at 115mm gauge (vertical).
Weight of Tiling:
73.8kg/m² (0.72 kN/m²) at 100mm gauge (roof).
58kg/m² (0.57 kN/m²) at 115mm gauge (vertical).
Mosborough Red, Natural Red, Old English Dark Red, Dark Red, Smooth Brown, Antique Brown, Smooth Grey, Greystone, Anthracite.
10 lin.m per m2 at 100mm gauge (roof).
8.7 lin.m per m2 at 115mm gauge (vertical).
38 x 25mm for rafters/supports not exceeding 600mm centres.
British Standard BS5534 Recommends an Aluminium Nail size 38 x 2.65 with this tile.
Please note: The colours used in our product images are there for illustrative purposes only and may vary.
Show below is Mosborough Red colour.
Roof Stores offer free delivery on orders over £250.00 ex VAT, below this, a £15.00 ex VAT delivery charge applies.
We hold the majority of our products in stock however due to our extensive product range, a small range of products are sent directly from the manufacturers, these products may incur different delivery charges.
- Delivery costs may be subject to change should stock not be available locally or when stock is offered in made to measure
- Due to the recent Nationwide concrete and clay products shortage some products may carry a lead time, please contact us to check stock in your area before placing an order
- Orders placed before midday Mon to Fri (excluding bank holidays) will be processed same day. Orders received after midday will be processed the following working day, at which point our 2-3 working day delivery lead-time begins
- We aim to deliver orders to UK Mainland in 2-3 working days and will contact you via email or telephone to confirm an exact delivery date once your order has been processed
- We are unable to deliver on our own vehicles to the Scottish Highlands & Islands but are happy to deliver to a shipping forwarding company on your behalf
- Our delivery vehicles include articulated lorries, please advise us in the comments section when placing your order if there are potential access restrictions to the delivery address(es)
- A signature will be required on delivery of goods. If this is an issue please let us know in advance
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item. We cannot accept returns on special orders, if you are unsure if your item is a special order, please contact us prior to placing the order.
Please call us on 0330 123 1885 or email us at [email protected] if you have any delivery or stock questions or queries, a member of our team will be happy to help