Please be advised that THRUTONE SLATES are currently on a 9-10 week lead time with the manufacturer.
Whilst we currently have stock available this is subject to change, so if your requirements are urgent, please call us on 0330 123 1885 before placing an order.
With smooth surface and square cut edges, this low profile slate is an economically priced roof tile, with a minimum pitch of 15m. Marley Thrutone, available for delivery across the UK. Buy online now.
If you need any help or advice about our products or would like a quotation, please call 0330 123 1885 and a member of our team will be happy to help you.
The Etex Thrutone slate is made from Fibre cement, the material used is 100% recyclable. The Thrutone comes with a smooth surface and a square cut edge. This low profile slate is economically priced and can go down to a minimum pitch of 15o and comes in a range of sizes.
- Performs at pitches down to 15o
- Can be cut dry and used for both the roof and facade
- 100% recyclable building material
- Available in a range of sizes
- Size: 600 x 330mm, 600 x 600mm, 500 x 250mm and 500 x 500mm
- Minimum pitch: Moderate exposure: 22.5o at 100mm headlap or 20o at 110mm headlap / Severe exposure: 25o at 100mm headlap or 22.5o at 110mm headlap
- Covering capacity: 600 x 300mm: 13.4 slates per m2 at 100mm headlap / 13.6 slates per m2 at 110mm headlap 500 x 250mm: 20.0 slates per m2 at 100mm headlap
- Weight when laid: 20.4 – 21.3kg per m2
- Nail size: 30 x 2.65mm Copper Clout / Copper disk rivets 19mm diameter x 20mm stem
- Battens for rafter centres up to 450mm: 25 x 38mm
- Battens for rafter centres up to 600mm: 25 x 50mm
If you require any further technical information about this product or any other products on our website, please call our team on 0330 123 1885 or email us at [email protected]
Roof Stores offer free delivery on orders over £250.00 ex VAT, below this, a £15.00 ex VAT delivery charge applies.
We hold the majority of our products in stock however due to our extensive product range, a small range of products are sent directly from the manufacturers, these products may incur different delivery charges.
- Delivery costs may be subject to change should stock not be available locally or when stock is offered in made to measure
- Due to the recent Nationwide concrete and clay products shortage some products may carry a lead time, please contact us to check stock in your area before placing an order
- Orders placed before midday Mon to Fri (excluding bank holidays) will be processed same day. Orders received after midday will be processed the following working day, at which point our 2-3 working day delivery lead-time begins
- We aim to deliver orders to UK Mainland in 2-3 working days and will contact you via email or telephone to confirm an exact delivery date once your order has been processed
- We are unable to deliver on our own vehicles to the Scottish Highlands & Islands but are happy to deliver to a shipping forwarding company on your behalf
- Our delivery vehicles include articulated lorries, please advise us in the comments section when placing your order if there are potential access restrictions to the delivery address(es)
- A signature will be required on delivery of goods. If this is an issue please let us know in advance
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item. We cannot accept returns on special orders, if you are unsure if your item is a special order, please contact us prior to placing the order.
Please call us on 0330 123 1885 or email us at [email protected] if you have any delivery or stock questions or queries, a member of our team will be happy to help