Redland Mockbond Mini Stonewold Concrete Slate (4271)
If you need any help or advice about our products or would like a quotation, please call 0330 123 1885 and a member of our team will be happy to help you.
Our most economical concrete slate with interlocking edges for simple construction. The MockBond variant of Mini Stonewold has a centre bond line to create the impression of two small units when laid.
Small tile roof appearance, but with speed and ease of larger format installation.
Economical to buy and install.
For new build or re-roofing applications.
L 418mm x W 334mm
30 Slate Grey, 34 Terracotta, 39 Farmhouse Red, 52 Breckland Brown, 77 Charcoal Grey (Coated)
Minimum Pitch and Headlap:
17.5° at 100mm headlap / 22.5° at 75mm headlap.
Weight (at max.gauge approx.)
Covering capacity at max gauge
Product pack contents:
Slates per pack 36 / Packs per pallet 6/ Slates per pallet 216.
British Standard BS5534 Recommends an Aluminium Nail size 50 x 3.35 with this tile.
Roof Stores offer free delivery on orders over £250.00 ex VAT, below this, a £15.00 ex VAT delivery charge applies.
We hold the majority of our products in stock however due to our extensive product range, a small range of products are sent directly from the manufacturers, these products may incur different delivery charges.
- Delivery costs may be subject to change should stock not be available locally or when stock is offered in made to measure
- Due to the recent Nationwide concrete and clay products shortage some products may carry a lead time, please contact us to check stock in your area before placing an order
- Orders placed before midday Mon to Fri (excluding bank holidays) will be processed same day. Orders received after midday will be processed the following working day, at which point our 2-3 working day delivery lead-time begins
- We aim to deliver orders to UK Mainland in 2-3 working days and will contact you via email or telephone to confirm an exact delivery date once your order has been processed
- We are unable to deliver on our own vehicles to the Scottish Highlands & Islands but are happy to deliver to a shipping forwarding company on your behalf
- Our delivery vehicles include articulated lorries, please advise us in the comments section when placing your order if there are potential access restrictions to the delivery address(es)
- A signature will be required on delivery of goods. If this is an issue please let us know in advance
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item. We cannot accept returns on special orders, if you are unsure if your item is a special order, please contact us prior to placing the order.
Please call us on 0330 123 1885 or email us at [email protected] if you have any delivery or stock questions or queries, a member of our team will be happy to help