Redland Plain Concrete Eaves Tile (6154)
Cross-cambered concrete tile with a traditional appearance
If you need any help or advice about our products or would like a quotation, please call 0330 123 1885 and a member of our team will be happy to help you.
A cross-cambered concrete tile with a traditional appearance that’s easy to fix and robust enough to withstand the worst of the British weather.
For use specifically at the eaves and top courses.
Available in range of granular, through-coloured and acrylic coated, to match any roofing environment.
Versatile concrete tile with wide scope for a variety of roofing effects / Smooth, coated and sanded finishes to blend with every regional roofing style
Size: L 200mm x W 165mm
Colours available: 02 Brown (G), 03 Antique Red (G), 12 Cotswold, 18 Hedgerow Brown (G), 27 Natural Red (S), 30 Slate Grey, 34 Terracotta, 36 Tudor Brown, 39 Farmhouse Red, 52 Breckland Brown, 53 Breckland Black, 63 Black (Coated), 78 Rustic Red (Coated)
Minimum Pitch 35° / Minimum Headlap Below 90° 65mm / at 90° 35mm / Weight (at max.gauge approx.) below 90° 75kg/m² / at 90° 52 kg/m²
Covering capacity 60 tiles/m2.
Product pack contents: Per pack 16, Per pallet 960.
Roof Stores offer free delivery on orders over £250.00 ex VAT, below this, a £15.00 ex VAT delivery charge applies.
We hold the majority of our products in stock however due to our extensive product range, a small range of products are sent directly from the manufacturers, these products may incur different delivery charges.
- Delivery costs may be subject to change should stock not be available locally or when stock is offered in made to measure
- Due to the recent Nationwide concrete and clay products shortage some products may carry a lead time, please contact us to check stock in your area before placing an order
- Orders placed before midday Mon to Fri (excluding bank holidays) will be processed same day. Orders received after midday will be processed the following working day, at which point our 2-3 working day delivery lead-time begins
- We aim to deliver orders to UK Mainland in 2-3 working days and will contact you via email or telephone to confirm an exact delivery date once your order has been processed
- We are unable to deliver on our own vehicles to the Scottish Highlands & Islands but are happy to deliver to a shipping forwarding company on your behalf
- Our delivery vehicles include articulated lorries, please advise us in the comments section when placing your order if there are potential access restrictions to the delivery address(es)
- A signature will be required on delivery of goods. If this is an issue please let us know in advance
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item. We cannot accept returns on special orders, if you are unsure if your item is a special order, please contact us prior to placing the order.
Please call us on 0330 123 1885 or email us at [email protected] if you have any delivery or stock questions or queries, a member of our team will be happy to help