Redland Plain Concrete Tile And Half (6159)
If you need any help or advice about our products or would like a quotation, please call 0330 123 1885 and a member of our team will be happy to help you.
Due to extensive manufacturer lead times, there is limited availability of this product.
Please call us on 0330 123 1885 to check availability in your area.
Characterised by their high, bold roll profile and manufactured with a choice of through-coloured or granular finishes.
Regent tile offers flexibility and compatibility to suit all roof types.
Provides a dry verge solution using a one-piece concrete tile.
Continues the tiling over the gable end using a one-piece concrete tile.
The system has very high resistance to storm damage and, with no mortar required it removes concerns about mortar failure.
Easy to lay as it interlocks to the next tile.
Provides a neat finish to the verge.
Size: L 268mm x W 248mm
02 Brown (G), 03 Antique Red (G), 12 Cotswold, 18 Hedgerow Brown (G), 27 Natural Red (S), 30 Slate Grey, 34 Terracotta, 36 Tudor Brown, 39 Farmhouse Red, 52 Breckland Brown, 53 Breckland Black, 63 Black (Coated), 77 Charcoal Grey (Coated), 78 Rustic Red (Coated)
Covering capacity 1 per course.
Product pack contents: Per pack 2, Per pallet 36.
Roof Stores offer free delivery on orders over £250.00 ex VAT, below this, a £15.00 ex VAT delivery charge applies.
We hold the majority of our products in stock however due to our extensive product range, a small range of products are sent directly from the manufacturers, these products may incur different delivery charges.
- Delivery costs may be subject to change should stock not be available locally or when stock is offered in made to measure
- Due to the recent Nationwide concrete and clay products shortage some products may carry a lead time, please contact us to check stock in your area before placing an order
- Orders placed before midday Mon to Fri (excluding bank holidays) will be processed same day. Orders received after midday will be processed the following working day, at which point our 2-3 working day delivery lead-time begins
- We aim to deliver orders to UK Mainland in 2-3 working days and will contact you via email or telephone to confirm an exact delivery date once your order has been processed
- We are unable to deliver on our own vehicles to the Scottish Highlands & Islands but are happy to deliver to a shipping forwarding company on your behalf
- Our delivery vehicles include articulated lorries, please advise us in the comments section when placing your order if there are potential access restrictions to the delivery address(es)
- A signature will be required on delivery of goods. If this is an issue please let us know in advance
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on 0330 123 1885 within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item.
Please note that we cannot accept returns on special orders. Special orders may consist of items sent via third party shipping companies or made to measure products. If you are unsure on whether or not your item is a special order, please contact us on 0330 123 1885 prior to placing the order.