Redland Saxon 10 Concrete Slate (4991)
If you need any help or advice about our products or would like a quotation, please call 0330 123 1885 and a member of our team will be happy to help you.
The new Saxon Slate 10 range retains and enhances the practicality and visual appeal of the originals, so it offers class-leading performance as well as aesthetics. With minimum pitches as low as 17.5° design flexibility is maximised, while the strong colours produce roofs of quality and distinction.
Unique single nail fixing.
No requirement for eaves or top slates are just some of the ways in which they have enhanced their value.
Riven surface, chamfered side edges.
Thin front edge replicates features of natural products.
Saxon 10 concrete slate to mimic features found on natural quarried products
L 418mm x W 330mm
63 Black (Coated), 64 Blue (Coated)
Minimum Pitch and Headlap
17.5° at 100mm headlap / 22.5° at 75mm headlap.
Weight (at max.gauge approx.)
Covering capacity at max gauge
9.7 slates/m² .
Product pack contents:
Slates per pack 35 / Packs per pallet 6 /Slates per pallet 210.
British Standard BS5534 Recommends an Aluminium Nail size 45 x 3.00 with this tile.
Roof Stores offer free delivery on orders over £250.00 ex VAT, below this, a £15.00 ex VAT delivery charge applies.
We hold the majority of our products in stock however due to our extensive product range, a small range of products are sent directly from the manufacturers, these products may incur different delivery charges.
- Delivery costs may be subject to change should stock not be available locally or when stock is offered in made to measure
- Due to the recent Nationwide concrete and clay products shortage some products may carry a lead time, please contact us to check stock in your area before placing an order
- Orders placed before midday Mon to Fri (excluding bank holidays) will be processed same day. Orders received after midday will be processed the following working day, at which point our 2-3 working day delivery lead-time begins
- We aim to deliver orders to UK Mainland in 2-3 working days and will contact you via email or telephone to confirm an exact delivery date once your order has been processed
- We are unable to deliver on our own vehicles to the Scottish Highlands & Islands but are happy to deliver to a shipping forwarding company on your behalf
- Our delivery vehicles include articulated lorries, please advise us in the comments section when placing your order if there are potential access restrictions to the delivery address(es)
- A signature will be required on delivery of goods. If this is an issue please let us know in advance
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item. We cannot accept returns on special orders, if you are unsure if your item is a special order, please contact us prior to placing the order.
Please call us on 0330 123 1885 or email us at [email protected] if you have any delivery or stock questions or queries, a member of our team will be happy to help