Roof Tile Bedding Mortar 20kg Bag
If you need any help or advice about our products or would like a quotation, please call 0330 123 1885 and a member of our team will be happy to help you.
Remix Roof Tile Bedding Mortar is specifically designed for bedding clay and concrete roof tiles.
✓The mix is a kiln dried, pre blended, factory produced 1:3 cement:sand mortar complying with the requirements of BS EN 998-2.
To overcome any potential segregation that has occurred during transit, thoroughly mix the maxi bag contents before use.
The contents of the bag can be mechanically mixed in a free fall mixer for 3-4 minutes or hand mixed by pouring contents onto a clean, flat surface and slowly adding clean water in increments and mixing continuously until the desired workability is achieved.
For optimum results approximately 2.0 litres of clean water should be used per bag and mortar should be used within 60 minutes of water addition.
Refrain from excessive water addition as this will weaken the mix, delay setting times and adversely affect durability.
There is no need to add further additives or admixtures to the material on site as all required plasticizers/workability aids are already incorporated into the mix.
Each maxi bag of Remix Roof Tile Bedding Mortar will yield approximately 12 litres of fresh mortar when mixed with approximately 2.0 litres of clean water.
Roof Stores offer free delivery on orders over £250.00 ex VAT, below this, a £15.00 ex VAT delivery charge applies.
We hold the majority of our products in stock however due to our extensive product range, a small range of products are sent directly from the manufacturers, these products may incur different delivery charges.
- Delivery costs may be subject to change should stock not be available locally or when stock is offered in made to measure
- Due to the recent Nationwide concrete and clay products shortage some products may carry a lead time, please contact us to check stock in your area before placing an order
- Orders placed before midday Mon to Fri (excluding bank holidays) will be processed same day. Orders received after midday will be processed the following working day, at which point our 2-3 working day delivery lead-time begins
- We aim to deliver orders to UK Mainland in 2-3 working days and will contact you via email or telephone to confirm an exact delivery date once your order has been processed
- We are unable to deliver on our own vehicles to the Scottish Highlands & Islands but are happy to deliver to a shipping forwarding company on your behalf
- Our delivery vehicles include articulated lorries, please advise us in the comments section when placing your order if there are potential access restrictions to the delivery address(es)
- A signature will be required on delivery of goods. If this is an issue please let us know in advance
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item. We cannot accept returns on special orders, if you are unsure if your item is a special order, please contact us prior to placing the order.
Please call us on 0330 123 1885 or email us at [email protected] if you have any delivery or stock questions or queries, a member of our team will be happy to help