Sandtoft 20/20 Tile
The Sandtoft 20/20 interlocking clay tile adds charm and texture to any roof, it's one of the few clay tiles able to perform down to 15o.
If you need any help or advice about our products or would like a quotation, please call 0330 123 1885 and a member of our team will be happy to help you.
The Sandtoft 20/20 interlocking clay tile adds charm and texture to any roof. The modern take on the traditional plain tile provides improved longevity and natural beauty whilst also being one of only a handful of clay tiles able to perform down to a low pitch of 15o
- Only 20.5 tiles needed per m2
- Performs at pitches down to 15o
- Reduces installation costs
- Saves 50% CO2 compared with traditional clay plain tiles
- Size: 330 x 226mm
- Minimum pitch: 15o at 100mm headlap / 22.5o at 75mm headlap
- Covering capacity: 22.7 tiles per m2 at 100mm headlap / 20.5 tiles per m2 at 75mm headlap
- Weight when laid: 45.4 – 41kg
- Nail size: 50 x 3.35mm aluminium alloy
- Battens for rafter centres up to 450mm: 38 x 25mm
- Battens for rafter centres from 450mm up to 600mm: 50 x 25mm
If you require any further technical information about this product or any other products on our website, please call our team on 0330 123 1885 or email us at [email protected]
Roof Stores offer free delivery on orders over £250.00 ex VAT, below this, a £15.00 ex VAT delivery charge applies.
We hold the majority of our products in stock however due to our extensive product range, a small range of products are sent directly from the manufacturers, these products may incur different delivery charges.
- Delivery costs may be subject to change should stock not be available locally or when stock is offered in made to measure
- Due to the recent Nationwide concrete and clay products shortage some products may carry a lead time, please contact us to check stock in your area before placing an order
- Orders placed before midday Mon to Fri (excluding bank holidays) will be processed same day. Orders received after midday will be processed the following working day, at which point our 2-3 working day delivery lead-time begins
- We aim to deliver orders to UK Mainland in 2-3 working days and will contact you via email or telephone to confirm an exact delivery date once your order has been processed
- We are unable to deliver on our own vehicles to the Scottish Highlands & Islands but are happy to deliver to a shipping forwarding company on your behalf
- Our delivery vehicles include articulated lorries, please advise us in the comments section when placing your order if there are potential access restrictions to the delivery address(es)
- A signature will be required on delivery of goods. If this is an issue please let us know in advance
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on 0330 123 1885 within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item.
Please note that we cannot accept returns on special orders. Special orders may consist of items sent via third party shipping companies or made to measure products. If you are unsure on whether or not your item is a special order, please contact us on 0330 123 1885 prior to placing the order.