Sandtoft Calderdale Edge Dual Concrete Tile
Sandtoft Dual Calderdale Slate, an interlocking flat concrete tile with an engineered central groove.
If you need any help or advice about our products or would like a quotation, please call 0330 123 1885 and a member of our team will be happy to help you.
A flat, sleek concrete tile that gives a slate-like appearance, with all the benefits of modern interlocking tile design. The new Sandtoft Calderdale Edge is the modern, re-engineered successor to traditional Calderdale and other metric flat profile roof tiles. It is an ideal choice for new builds, low pitched home extensions & home renovations. This hugely cost-effective tile, which can be used down to 16.5 degrees, gives a slate-like appearance with all the benefits of modern interlocking tile design.
The design coupled with the low minimum pitch makes this tile a perfect choice for low pitched extensions or as an attractive main roof covering. For use on extensions, the grey colours are a great option when matching in with natural slate on the main roof
Please note that the Calderdale Edge will not interlock with Calderdale Traditional.
Calderdale Edge Dual should be laid quarter bond.
The correct pattern is obtained by starting/finishing at verges using half-and three-quarther width tiles, cut-on-site
- Calderdale Dual Edge gives a slate-like apperance and offers all the benefits of modern interlocking design.
- Available in a choice of colours.
- Performs at a roof pitch as low as 16.5o
- Size: 420 x 334mm
- Minimum Pitch: 16.5o (100mm) / 22.5o (75mm) headlap
- Coverage:10.2 tiles per m2 at 100mm headlap / 9.9 tiles per m2 at 75mm headlap
- Weight as Laid: 50.5 kg per m2 at 100mm headlap, / 46.5 kg per m2 at 75mm headlap
- Weight per tile: 4.95kg
- Nail size: 50 x 3.35mm aluminium alloy
- Battens for rafter centres up to 450mm: 38 x 25mm
- Battens for rafter centres from 450mm up to 600mm: 50 x 25mm
Roof Stores offer free delivery on orders over £250.00 ex VAT, below this, a £15.00 ex VAT delivery charge applies.
We hold the majority of our products in stock however due to our extensive product range, a small range of products are sent directly from the manufacturers, these products may incur different delivery charges.
- Delivery costs may be subject to change should stock not be available locally or when stock is offered in made to measure
- Due to the recent Nationwide concrete and clay products shortage some products may carry a lead time, please contact us to check stock in your area before placing an order
- Orders placed before midday Mon to Fri (excluding bank holidays) will be processed same day. Orders received after midday will be processed the following working day, at which point our 2-3 working day delivery lead-time begins
- We aim to deliver orders to UK Mainland in 2-3 working days and will contact you via email or telephone to confirm an exact delivery date once your order has been processed
- We are unable to deliver on our own vehicles to the Scottish Highlands & Islands but are happy to deliver to a shipping forwarding company on your behalf
- Our delivery vehicles include articulated lorries, please advise us in the comments section when placing your order if there are potential access restrictions to the delivery address(es)
- A signature will be required on delivery of goods. If this is an issue please let us know in advance
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item. We cannot accept returns on special orders, if you are unsure if your item is a special order, please contact us prior to placing the order.
Please call us on 0330 123 1885 or email us at [email protected] if you have any delivery or stock questions or queries, a member of our team will be happy to help