Sandtoft Neo Pantile Tile (4301)
If you need any help or advice about our products or would like a quotation, please call 0330 123 1885 and a member of our team will be happy to help you.
The Neo Pantile - a new generation clay pantile that offers the fixing and associated cost advantages of a concrete tile, with the kerb appeal and character of natural clay. Made from a naturally occurring alluvial clay, the Neo Pantile will satisfy those looking for a natural yet affordable product from a sustainable source.
Made from a naturally occuring alluvial clay, the Neo Pantile will satisfy those looking for a natural yet afforable product from a sustainable source.
Can reduce roof completion times by up to 30%. Easier to lay than anyu other clay pantile. Makes clay more affordable and accessible than ever before. Offers greater labour flexbility.
Can reduce roof completion times by up to 30%
Easier to lay than any other clay pantile
Makes clay more affordable and accessible than ever before.
Offers greater labour flexibility
Conforms with all UK standards and fixing requirements
High performance weatherproof design Natural colour permanence.
Size: 384 x 250mm
Minimum Pitch: 22.5⁰
Covering Capacity: 14.7 per m²
Weight as Laid: 35.3kg, Weight per tile: 2.4kg
Colours: Natural Red, Flanders, Antique Slate, Tuscan
Nail size/type for tiles 45 x 3.35 mm aluminium ring shank clout head
Nail size/type for metal tile clips 55 x 3.35 mm aluminium ring shank clout head
Nail size/type for plastic tile clips 25 x 3.35 mm aluminium ring shank clout head
Manufactured and independently certified under Quality Management system ISO 9001
Certified to the latest environmental standards ISO 14001
*Please note: The colours used in our product images are there for illustrative purposes only and may vary.
Natural Red Flanders Tuscan Antique Slate
Roof Stores offer free delivery on orders over £250.00 ex VAT, below this, a £15.00 ex VAT delivery charge applies.
We hold the majority of our products in stock however due to our extensive product range, a small range of products are sent directly from the manufacturers, these products may incur different delivery charges.
- Delivery costs may be subject to change should stock not be available locally or when stock is offered in made to measure
- Due to the recent Nationwide concrete and clay products shortage some products may carry a lead time, please contact us to check stock in your area before placing an order
- Orders placed before midday Mon to Fri (excluding bank holidays) will be processed same day. Orders received after midday will be processed the following working day, at which point our 2-3 working day delivery lead-time begins
- We aim to deliver orders to UK Mainland in 2-3 working days and will contact you via email or telephone to confirm an exact delivery date once your order has been processed
- We are unable to deliver on our own vehicles to the Scottish Highlands & Islands but are happy to deliver to a shipping forwarding company on your behalf
- Our delivery vehicles include articulated lorries, please advise us in the comments section when placing your order if there are potential access restrictions to the delivery address(es)
- A signature will be required on delivery of goods. If this is an issue please let us know in advance
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item. We cannot accept returns on special orders, if you are unsure if your item is a special order, please contact us prior to placing the order.
Please call us on 0330 123 1885 or email us at [email protected] if you have any delivery or stock questions or queries, a member of our team will be happy to help