SIGA 35 Natural Slate
Currently items are not orderable due to Covid-19. However at this difficult time, our roofing experts are available for technical and product assistance if you have roofing questions or an urgent issue – please e-mail us at [email protected].
SIGA 35 is a very popular choice for new build and refurbishment, with a good blend of workability and durability. As a long-standing favourite, it is often the default choice for the professional slater.
✓Source: San Vicente Region, Spain
✓Colour: Blue Grey
✓Texture: Heavily Textured
✓Sizes Available : 400 x 250mm, 400 x 375mm.
✓Testing: Samples of SIGA 35 have been tested in accordance with, and comply with, the relevant sections of BS EN12326-1:2014
✓Representative Performance: Thermal cycling T1, Exposure S02 S1, Water Absorption W1 (≤0.6%) .
✓Meets requirements of NHBC
✓SIGA warranties are backed by SIG Roofing, the UK’s largest distributor of roofing materials.The performance of the slate is warranted for the stated period, subject to installation in accordance with prevailing British Standards and good roofing practice
Additional product information:
Declaration of performance available here.
Product Data Sheet available here.
Additional Product information is available here.
Roof Stores offer free delivery on orders over £250.00 ex VAT, below this, a £15.00 ex VAT delivery charge applies.
We hold the majority of our products in stock however due to our extensive product range, a small range of products are sent directly from the manufacturers, these products may incur different delivery charges.
- Delivery costs may be subject to change should stock not be available locally or when stock is offered in made to measure
- Due to the recent Nationwide concrete and clay products shortage some products may carry a lead time, please contact us to check stock in your area before placing an order
- Orders placed before midday Mon to Fri (excluding bank holidays) will be processed same day. Orders received after midday will be processed the following working day, at which point our 2-3 working day delivery lead-time begins
- We aim to deliver orders to UK Mainland in 2-3 working days and will contact you via email or telephone to confirm an exact delivery date once your order has been processed
- We are unable to deliver on our own vehicles to the Scottish Highlands & Islands but are happy to deliver to a shipping forwarding company on your behalf
- Our delivery vehicles include articulated lorries, please advise us in the comments section when placing your order if there are potential access restrictions to the delivery address(es)
- A signature will be required on delivery of goods. If this is an issue please let us know in advance
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item. We cannot accept returns on special orders, if you are unsure if your item is a special order, please contact us prior to placing the order.
Please call us on 0330 123 1885 or email us at [email protected] if you have any delivery or stock questions or queries, a member of our team will be happy to help