Tyvek UV Facade 50m x 1.5m Roll
If you need any help or advice about our products or would like a quotation, please call 0330 123 1885 and a member of our team will be happy to help you.
Protection for open and ventilated rainscreen cladding.
The aesthetic appeal of an open jointed cladding facade is one that is appreciated by many. But, with these designs comes a compromise, because rain, wind and UV protection is now apportioned between the cladding and the underlying construction.
The breather membrane, installed behind, to serve as a protective back-up to the cladding, is now expected to provide a greater amount of protection against moisture than ever before.
✓Protection for open and ventilated rainscreen cladding.
✓According to EN13859-2, the membrane had to pass an artificial aging test by UV of 5000 hrs (for a standard wall/ roof application it is 336 hrs), followed by a 90 days exposure to 70° C. The membrane retained its full performance.
✓Windtight, water resistant and vapour-permeable.
✓For joint width of up to 3 cm.
✓Enhances the airtightness of the construction.
✓Lightweight, flexible and easy to install.
✓Suitable for open or ventilated cladding in timber, metal, stone and other materials.
✓Reaction to fire class E.
Style name: 2524B.
Composition: Composite of High Density Polyethylene, and Polypropylene.
Roll size: 1.5 m x 50 m / 3.0 m x 50 m.
Roll weight: 15 kg / 30 kg.
Mass per unit area: 195 g/m2.
Full UV exposure (as standard underlay): 6 months.
Full UV exposure (for walls with open joints before installation of façade elements): 4 months
Product- / Functional layer thickness: 600 /220 μm.
Water vapour transmission (Sd): 0.035 m.
CE marking for facades with open joints: Yes.
BBA Certificate: No 90/2548.
BRE certificate : No 155/10.
Roof Stores offer free delivery on orders over £250.00 ex VAT, below this, a £15.00 ex VAT delivery charge applies.
We hold the majority of our products in stock however due to our extensive product range, a small range of products are sent directly from the manufacturers, these products may incur different delivery charges.
- Delivery costs may be subject to change should stock not be available locally or when stock is offered in made to measure
- Due to the recent Nationwide concrete and clay products shortage some products may carry a lead time, please contact us to check stock in your area before placing an order
- Orders placed before midday Mon to Fri (excluding bank holidays) will be processed same day. Orders received after midday will be processed the following working day, at which point our 2-3 working day delivery lead-time begins
- We aim to deliver orders to UK Mainland in 2-3 working days and will contact you via email or telephone to confirm an exact delivery date once your order has been processed
- We are unable to deliver on our own vehicles to the Scottish Highlands & Islands but are happy to deliver to a shipping forwarding company on your behalf
- Our delivery vehicles include articulated lorries, please advise us in the comments section when placing your order if there are potential access restrictions to the delivery address(es)
- A signature will be required on delivery of goods. If this is an issue please let us know in advance
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on 0330 123 1885 within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item.
Please note that we cannot accept returns on special orders. Special orders may consist of items sent via third party shipping companies or made to measure products. If you are unsure on whether or not your item is a special order, please contact us on 0330 123 1885 prior to placing the order.