Ubiflex B3 12m Roll - Grey
If you need any help or advice about our products or would like a quotation, please call 0330 123 1885 and a member of our team will be happy to help you.
Ubiflex is a non lead flashing material which can be used in most applications where lead is traditionally installed.
Ubiflex is only of value to the installer. Ubiflex B3 is suitable for use in a variety of applications such as cover flashings, step flashings, rooflight flashings, conservatory flashings & cavity tray in masonry walls and is suitable for use on sharp corners.
Ubiflex is the only flexible non lead flashing on the market with a BBA certificate for general use, and a BRE wind tunnel test with Ubiflex B3 surrounding a chimney and sealed with Ubiflex Gap Seal, demonstrated that the flashing will resist wind speeds of up to 110mph (49m/s) without failing.
✓Ubiflex is a non-lead waterproof flashing material which can be used in most applications where lead is traditionally.
✓Ubiflex has important health and safety advantages and will save time and money installing as up to 50% quicker to install than lead.
✓25 year guarantee .
✓No scrap value.
✓Up to 80% lighter than lead
✓It is environmentally friendly, non-toxic and recyclable.
Sizes available: 12M x 200mm, 12M x 300mm, 12M x 400mm.
Modified polyethin compound with an aluminium mesh, 3.5mm thick
Roof Stores offer free delivery on orders over £250.00 ex VAT, below this, a £15.00 ex VAT delivery charge applies.
We hold the majority of our products in stock however due to our extensive product range, a small range of products are sent directly from the manufacturers, these products may incur different delivery charges.
- Delivery costs may be subject to change should stock not be available locally or when stock is offered in made to measure
- Due to the recent Nationwide concrete and clay products shortage some products may carry a lead time, please contact us to check stock in your area before placing an order
- Orders placed before midday Mon to Fri (excluding bank holidays) will be processed same day. Orders received after midday will be processed the following working day, at which point our 2-3 working day delivery lead-time begins
- We aim to deliver orders to UK Mainland in 2-3 working days and will contact you via email or telephone to confirm an exact delivery date once your order has been processed
- We are unable to deliver on our own vehicles to the Scottish Highlands & Islands but are happy to deliver to a shipping forwarding company on your behalf
- Our delivery vehicles include articulated lorries, please advise us in the comments section when placing your order if there are potential access restrictions to the delivery address(es)
- A signature will be required on delivery of goods. If this is an issue please let us know in advance
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item. We cannot accept returns on special orders, if you are unsure if your item is a special order, please contact us prior to placing the order.
Please call us on 0330 123 1885 or email us at [email protected] if you have any delivery or stock questions or queries, a member of our team will be happy to help